1. Nogay, R. “Better Design Methods for Fired Heaters”, Hydrocarbon Processing, (Nov-1985).
2. Truelove, J. S. “Furnaces and Combustion Chambers”, Heat Exchanger Design Handbook, Sec. 3.11, 2, (1983).
3. Launder, B. E. and Spalding, D. B. Mathematical Models of Turbulence”, Academic Press, New York, (1972).
4. Pun, W. M. and Spalding, D. B. “A Procedure for Predicting the Velocity and Temperature Distribution in a Confined, Steady, Turbulent, Gaseous, Dffusion Flame”, Imperial College, Mech. Eng. Dept. Rep. SF/TN/11, (1967).
5. Abbasi-Khazaee, K. “Advanced Modelling and Simulation of Industrial Boilers”, MSc Thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Iran, (1995).
6. Khalil, E. E. and Whitlaw, J. H. “The Calculation of Local Flow Properties in Two Dimensional Furnaces”, Imperial College, Mech. Eng. Dept. Rep. HTS/74/38, (1975).
7. Gosmann, A. D. and Lockwood, F. C. “Incorporation of Flux Model for Radiation in to a Finite Difference Procedure for Furance Calculation”; Proc. 14th Int. Symp. Comb., Combustion Inst., USA, (1972), 661-671.