1. Hu, X, Jacobi, A. M. "Local Heat Transfer Behavior and Its Impact on a Single-Row Annulary Finned Tube Heat Exchanger"; J. of Heat Transfer, Trans. ASME, Vol. 115, (1993).
2. Kianjah, H. and Dhir, V. K. "Experimental and Analytical Investigation of Dispersed Flow Heat Transfer", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science ; Int. J. of Experimental heat Transfer, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mech., Vol. 2, No. 4, (1989).
3. H. Kato, et al., "Friction Drag Reduction by Injecting High-Viscosity Fluid in to Turbulent Boundary Layer"; J. of Fluids Engineering,Trans. ASME, Vol. 115, (1993).
4. Rad, M., Firoozabadi, B. and Hakim-Javadi, M. "Methods of Skin Friction Reduction in Water Tunnel Models", Sharif University Research Reports, (1990).
5. Vannoni, V. A. "Semident transport Mechanics, Density Current"; J. of the Hydraulics Division, ASCE, Vol. 89, No. HY5 ; Proc. Paper 3636, (1963).
6. Zandi, I. "Decreased Head Losses in Raw-Water Conduits", J. of American Water Work Association, Vol. 59, (1967).
7. Madavan, N. K., Merlek, E. L. and Deustch, S. "Numerical Investigation in to the Mechnism of Microbubble Drag Reduction"; ASME, J. of Fluid Eng., Vol. 107, (1985).
8. Madavan, N. K., Deutsch, S. and Merkle, C. L. "Reduction of Turbulent Skin Friction by Microbulbbles", Physics of Fluids, Vol. 27, No. 2, (1984).
9. Vukoslavcevic, P., Wallace, J. M. and Balint, J. L. "Viscous Drag Reduction Using Streamwise-Aligned Riblets"; AIAA. J., Vol. 30, No. 4, (1992).
10. Rad, M., Firoozabadi, B. and Hakim-Javadi, M. "Study of Particles Effects on Flow of Pipes and Open Channels" Sharif University Research Report, (1991).
11. Rad, M. "Silt Particle-Load Density Current and Deposition" Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 11, (1986).
12. Marie, J. L. "A Simple Analytical Formulation for Microbubble Drag Reduction", Pch Physico Chemical Hydrodynamics, Vol. 8, No. 2, (1987).
13. Walsh, M. J. "Drag characteristics of V-groove and Transverse Curvature Riblets", Symposium on Viscous Drag Reduction, Dallas, Texas, (Nov-1979).