1. Negahdaripour, S. and Jain, A. K., "Finite Report of the NFS Workshop on Grand Challenges in Computer Vision, Future Research Direction in Computer Vision, (November.1991).
2. Prasanna-Kumar, V. K. and Reisis, D., "Parallel Architectures for Image Processing and Vision"; Proc. DARPA Image Understanding Workshop, (April 1988).
3. Duin, R. P. W. and Jonker, P. P., "Processor Arrays Compared to Pipelines for Cellular Image Operations," Multicomputer Vision, S. Levidaldi (ed.), Academic Press, (1988).
4. Van, H. Helmohltz, "Helmohltz's Traetsie on Physiological Optics"; Journal Optical Society of America, Southall, J. P., (1925).
5. Bron, J. L., Fleet, D. J., Beauchemin, S. S. and Burkitt, T. A., "Performance of Optical Flow Techniques," TR-299, Dept. Comp. Science, University of Western Ontario, (March.1993).
6. Horn, B. K. P. and Schunk, B. G., "Determining Optical Flow," Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 17, (1981).
7. Negahdaripour, S., Shokrollahi, A. and Gennert, M., "Relaxing the Brightness Constancy Assumption in Computing Optical Flow"; Proc. Int. Conf. Image Processing, Singapore, (September.1989).
8. Negahdaripour, S. and Yu, C. H., "A Generalized Brightness Change Model for Computing Optical Flow"; Proc. 4th International Conference on Computer Vision, Berlin, Germany, (May.1993).
9. Shokrollahi, A., "Computing Optical Flow,A Parallel Implementation for Transputers", M. S. Thesis, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Hawaii, (December.1990).
10. Terzopoulos, D., "Image Analysis Using Multigrid Relaxation Methods"; IEEE Trans. PAMI, Vol. 8, No 2, (March.1986).
11. Bruss, A. R. and Horn, B. K. P., "Passive Navigation," CVIGIP, Vol. 21, No. 1, (January.1983).