1. Valdes, A. and Pickering, H. W., "IRD Drops and the Local Electrode Potential During Crevicing of Iron," Advances in Localized Corrosion, H. S. Isaacs, U. Bertocci, J. Kruger, NACEE-9, NACe, Houston, Texas, (1990), 393-401.
2. Pickering, H. W., "Significance of the Local Electrode Potential within Pits, Crevices and Cracks", Corrosion Science, 29, (1989), 325-341.
3. Pickering, H. W., "A Critical Review of IR Drops and Electrode Potentials within pits, crevices and cracks", Advances in Localized Corrosion, NACE-9, NACE eds., (1994), 77-84.
4. Xu, Y. and Pickering, H. W., "Model of the Potential and Current Distributions within Crevices and its Applications to the Iron-Ammoniacal Solution"; Proc. Sym. On Critical Factors in Localized Corrosion, Electrochemical Soc., Pennington, NJ, Vol. 91-2, (1991).
5. Sagues, A. A. and Zayed, A. M., Corrosion, Vol. 47, (1991), 852.
6. Dahlquist, G. and Bjorck, A., "Numerical Methods," Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englwood Cliffs, NJ, (1974), 269.