1. Bachman, P. K. and Lydtin, H., "Diamond and Diamond-Like Films
and Coatings",iEdited by R.E., Clausing,
et.al.. Plenum Press, New York,
2. Golozar, M. A., McColl, I. R.,
Grant, D. M. and Wood, J. V., "Combustion Flame Grown Diamond Films",
Diamond and Related Materials 1, (1992), 262-266.
3. Golozar, M. A., "Deposition of Diamond on Stainless Steels,
Using Combustion Flame Technique, Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering",
Proceedings of the 5th World Seminar on Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering,
IEHT-95,Ed. M. Salehi, Isfahan, Iran, (September 26-29,
4. Golozar, M. A., McColl, I. R. and Wood, J. V., "Nucleation and
Growth of Diamond and Diamond-Like Coatings Produced by Torch Technique", Iranian
J. of Sci. and Tech., Vol. 19, No. 1, Tran. A, (1995),
5. Paulmier, D., Le Huu, T. and Zaidi, H., "Growth and Orientation
of Diamond Crystal
Thin Films Obtained by the Combustion-Flame Method", Surface
Science, Vol. 377- 379, No. 1-3, (April 20, 1997), 866-870.
6. Tongchun, K., Zhengye, L., Kesong, Z., Mingjiang, D., "Wang
Dezheng, Zang Ling, Feng Biguang, Study on Morphologies and Structure of Diamond
Films Synthesized on Cemented Carbide Substrates",Gongneng Cailiao/Journal
of Functional Materials, Vol. 28, No. 1, (February 20, 1997),
7. Jong-Wan, P., You-Kee,L., Sei-Hyun, Kwang-Joon, C., Jae-Suk,
L., Seoghyeong, L., Ji-Hwan,J. H. C., "Effects of Pretreatment, CH4 Gas
Ratio and Bias Potential on the Microstructure of Microwave Plasma Enhanced
Chemical Vapour Deposited Diamond Thin Films", Japanese Journal
of Applied Physics, Part 1,Vol. 36, No. 3A, (March 1997),
8. Barshilie, H.C. and Vankar, V.D., "Diamond Thin Films by
Microwave Plasma Chemical Vapour Deposition Process, Institution of
Electeronics and Telecommunication Engineers", India (IETE)
Technical Review, Vol. 15, No. 1-2, (January-April 1998), 65-70.
9. Yang, Q. Q., Chen, B. J., Wang, X. Q., Su, Y. C., Li, S. L.,
"Study of Microstructure and Properties of Diamond Films", Vacuum,
Vol. 46, No. 2, (February 1885), 185-187.
10. Scardi, P., Veneri, S., Leoni, M., Polini, R. E., "Traversa,
Lattice Disorder and Texture in Diamond Coatings Deposited by FIFCVD
Co-Cemented Tungsten Carbide",Thin Film, Vol. 290-291,
(December 15, 1996), 136-142.
11. Drory, M. D., "Performance of Diamond - Coated Silicon Nitride
Bearings",Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 34,
No. 5, (September-October 1997), 683-684.
12. Hono-Hsin, H., Min-Hsiung, FL, "Study of Residual Stress and Microstructure of
Large and Thick Diamond Films Prepared by MPCVD",Proceedings of the
National Science Council, Republic of China, Part A:Physical Science and
Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 1, (January 1998), 48-54.
13. White, P. I. and Vlack, L. H., "Comparison of Two-and
Three-Dimensional Size Distributions in a Cellular Materials", Metallography,
Vol. 3, No. 3, (1970), 241-258.
14. Hirtth, J. P., "Theory of Dislocations", 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill, New
York, (1982), 374.
15. Edington, J. W., "Practical Electron Microscopy in Materials
Science", McMillan Press, New
York, (1976), 100.