1. Lin, S., Broadbent, J. and McGlen, R., “Numerical Study of Heat Pipe Application in Heat Recovery Systems”, Applied Thermal Engineering”, 25, (2005), 127-133.
2. Farsi, H., Joly, J. L., Miscevic, M., Platel, V. and Mazet, N., “An Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Transient Behavior of a Two-Phase Closed Thermosyphon”, Applied Thermal Engineering, 23 (2003), 1895-1912.
3. Dunn, P. D. and Reay, D. A, “Heat Pipes”, 3rd. Ed. Pergamon Press, (1994).
4. Faghri, A., “Heat Pipe Science and Technology”, Taylor and Francis, USA, (1995).
5. Imura, H., Sasaguchi, K., Kozai, H. and Numata, S., “Critical Heat Flux in a Closed Two-Phase Thermosyphon”, Int. J. Heat and Mass, Vol. 26, (1983) 11811-1188.
6. Shirashi, M., Kikuchi, K. and Yamanish, T., “Investigation of Heat Transfer Characteristics in Heat
Pipe Technology”, (Edited by Reay), Pergamon Press, New York, (1981), 95-104.
7. Kaminaga et al., “Study on Boiling Heat Transfer Correlation in a Two-Phase Closed Thermosyphon”, Proceeding of 8th International Heat Pipe Conference, (1992), 317-322.
8. Alabovsky, A. N., Bezrodnyi, M. K. and Moklyak, V. F., “Study of Vapor Condensation Heat Transfer in Vertical Thermosyphons”, IZV. Vnzov Energetika, Vol. 7, (1979), 61-67.
9. Pan, Y., “Condensation Heat Transfer Characteristics and Concept of Sub-Flooding Limit in a Two-Phase Closed Thermosyphon”, International Communication of Heat Transfer, Vol. 28, (2001) 311-322.
10. Pan, Y. and Wu, C. Z., “Condensation Deterioration and Sub-Flooding Limit in Heat Pipes”, The 12th International Heat Pipe Conference (12IHPS), Moscow, Russia, (2002), 291-295.
11. Hong, S. E., Kim, C. J., Park, Y. J. and Kang, H. K., “An Experimental Study on the Heat Transfer Characteristics of a FC-72 Thermosyphon”, 12th International Heat Pipe Conference, Moscow, (2002), 308-314.
12. Lee, Y. and Bedrossian, A., “The Characteristics of Heat Exchangers Using Heat Pipes or Thermosyphons”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.21, (1978) 221-229.
13. Rohsenow, W. M., “A Method of Correlating Heat Transfer Data for Surface Boiling Curves”, International Journal of Heat Transfer ASME, Vol. 84, (1962), 969.
14. Imura, H., Kusada, H., Oyata, J., Miyazaki, T. and Sakamoto, N., “Heat Transfer in Two-Phase Closed Thermosyphon”, Trans. of Japan Soc. of Mech. Eng.,