1. Faltinsen, O. M., Van Hooff, R. W., Fylling, I. J., Teigen, P. S. "Theoretical and Experimental Investigations of Tension Leg Platform Behavior", Proceedings of BOSS 1, (1982), 411-423.
2. Siddiqui N. A., and Ahmad S., "Fatigue and Fracture Reliability of TLP Tethers under Random Loading", Journal of Marine Structures, Vol. 14, (2001), 331-352.
3. Teigen, P. S., "The Response of a Tension Leg Palatform in Short-Crested Waves", Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, OTC No. 4642, (1983), 525-532.
4. Jain, A. K., "Nonlinear Coupled Response of Offshore Tension Leg Platforms to Regular Wave Forces", Ocean Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 7, (1997), 577-592.
5. Ahmad S., "Stochastic TLP Response under Long Crested Random Sea", Journal of Computers and Structures, Vol. 61, No. 6, (1996), 975-993.
6. Chandrasekaran, S., Jain, A. K., "Nonlinear Dynamic Behaviour of Offshore Tension Leg Platforms under Regular Wave Lloads. Ocean Engineering Vol. 28, No. 12, (2001).
7. Tabeshpour, M. R., Golafshani, A. A., and Seif, M. S., "Simple Models for Heave Response of Tension Leg Platform under Harmonic Vertical Load", 8th International Conference of Mechanical Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, (2004), Iran.
8. Tabeshpour, M. R., Golafshani, A. A., and Seif, M. S., "The Effect of Added Mass Fluctuation on Vertical Motion of Moored Sstructures" 8th International Conference of Mechanical Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, (2004), (in Farsi).
9. Tabeshpour, M. R., Seif, M. S. and Golafshani, A. A., "Vertical Response of TLP with the Effect of Added Mass Fluctuation", 16th Symposium on Theory and Practice of Shipbuilding, SORTA, (2004), Crovatia.
10. Nayfeh, A. H., Perturbation Methods, New York: John Wiley & Sons, (1973).
11. Kevorkian, J., and Cole, J. D., Perturbation Methods in Applied Mathematics, New York: Springer-Verlag, (1981).
12. Journee, J. M. J., and Massie, W. W., Offshore Hydromechanics, Delft University of Technology, (2001).