1. N. O. Attoh and P. E. Okine, Combining Use of Rough Set and Artifical Neural Networks in Doweled – Pavement – Performance Modeling, Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE, May/June, PP. 270–275 (2002).
2. T. F. FWA, "Remaining-Life Consideration in Pavement Overlay Design," Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol 117, No. 6 , PP. 585–601 ( 1991).
3. Y. H. Huang, Pavement Analysis and Design, Prentic– Hall, Inc. (1993).
4. Z. Pawlak, "Rough Set -Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning About Data", Kluwer Acadmic Pub (1991).
5. M. Y Shahin, and J. A. Walther, Refinements of PCI Calculation Procedure, U. S. Army Construction Engineering Research Labaratory, Champing IL (1994) .
6. R. E. Smith, M. I. Darter, and S. M. Herrin, Highway Pavement Distress Identification Mannual, Federal Highway Adminestration (1979) .
7. American Association of State Highway official, AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, AASHTO Committee on Design (1993).
8. American Public Works Association, Pavement Condition Index (PCI), Field Manual, July (1984).
9. World Road Association, http:/ www.piarc.org/, (2002).