1. Abou-El-Ata, M. O. (1985): On truncated Poisson queue with balking, reneging and heterogeneity, Comm. Fac. Sci. Univ. Ankara Ser. Math., Vol. 33, No. 20, pp. 161-166.
2. Abou-El-Ata, M. O. (1991): State dependent queue: M/M/l/n with reneging and general balk functions, Microelectron. Reliab., vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 1001-1007.
3. Abou-El-Ata, M. O. and Al Seedy, R. O. (1985): Analytical solution of the truncated inter-arrival Erlangian queues with balking and reneging, Collection: X Symposium On Operations Research., Part I, Vol. 15, pp. 343-352.
4. Begum, M. I. A. and Maheswari, D. (2002): The M/M/c interdependent queuing model with controllable arrival rates, Opserach., Vol. 39, No. 2, pp. 89-110.
5. Chauhan, M. S. and Sharma, G. C. (1996): Profit analysis of M/M/R queuing model with balking and reneging, Monte Carlo Methods Appl., Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 139-144.
6. Sharma, G. C. Jain, M. and Biswas, K. D. (2004): Controlling rates in double-ended bulk queue, J. Engg. Appl. Sci., Vol. 21, No. 182. pp. 1-5.
7. Gupta, S. M. (1994): Interrelationship between queuing models with balking and reneging and machine repair problem with warm spares. Microelectron. Reliab., Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 201-209.
8. Hillier, F. S. and Libermann, G. J. (1985): Operations Research, Holden-Day, Inc. San Francisco.
9. Jain, M. (1998): M/M/m queue with discouragement and additional servers, Opserach, Vol. 36, Nos. 1-2, pp. 31-37.
10. Jain, M., Rakhee and Maheshwari, S. (2004): N-policy for a machine repair system with spares and reneging, Appl. Math. Model., Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 513-531.
11. Jain, M., Shamra, G. C. and Moses, S. (2004): The M/M/c independent machining system with mixed spares and controllable rates of failure and repair. Raj. Acad. Phys. Sci., Vol. 3. No. 3, pp. 91-100.
12. Jain, S. (2000): A general model of long queue with reneging and balking phenomenon, Ganita Sandesh., Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 15-18.
13. Reynolds, J. F. (1968): The stationary solution of a multi-server model with discouragement, Oper. Res., Vol. 16, pp. 64-71.
14. Singh, T. P. and Kumar, A. (1995): on two queues in series with reneging, J. Ind. Soc. Statist. Oper. Res., Vol. 6, No. 14, pp. 31-39.
15. Srinivasa Rao. K., Shobha, T. and Srinivasa Rao. P. (2000): The M/M/I interdependent queuing model with controllable arrival rates, Opsearch, Vol. 37, No. 1. pp. 14-24.
16. Wang, P. (1993): An M/M/c type of queuing model with (R, r) switchover policy, Comput. Oper. Res., Vol. 20, pp. 793-805.
17. Al-Seedy, R. O. (2004): Queuing with fixed and variable channels considering balking and reneging concepts, Appl. Math. Comp., Vol. 156, No. 3-15, pp. 755-761.
18. Jain, M. and Singh, P. (2002): M/M/m queue with balking, reneging and additional server, Int. J. Engg., Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 169-178.