1. Bake, K. R., 1974, International to sequencing and scheduling, Wiley, New York.
2. Bollapragda, R., Rao, U., 1999, Single-stage resource allocation and economic lot scheduling on multiple, nonidentical production lines, Management Science, 45 (6), 889-904.
3. Carreno, J. J., 1990. Economic lot scheduling for multiple products on parallel identical processors. Management Science 36 (3), 348-358.
4. Dobson, G., Yano, C. A., 1994, Cyclic scheduling to minimize inventory in a batch flow line, European Journal of Operational Research, 75, 441-461.
5. El-Najdawi, M., Kleindorfer, P. R., 1993. Common cycle lot-size scheduling for multi-product, multi-stage production. Management Science 39, 872-885.
6. Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T., Torabi, S. A., 2002. Extension of common cycle lot-size scheduling for multi-product, multi-stage arborescent flow-shop environment, Iranian Journal of Science & Technology, Transaction B, 26 (Bl), 55-68.
7. Hsu, J. I. S., El-Najdawi, M., 1990, Common cycle scheduling in a multi stage production process, Engineering Costs and Production Economics, 20, 73-80.
8. Hsu, W., 1983. On the general feasibility test of scheduling lot sizes for several products on one machine. Management science 29 (1), 93-105.
9. Moon, I., Silver, E. A., Choi, S., 2002. Hybrid genetic algorithm for the economic lot scheduling problem. International Journal of Production Research 40 (4), 809-824.
10. Ouenniche, J., Boctor, F. F., 1998. Sequencing, lot sizing and scheduling of several products in job shops: the common cycle approach. International Journal of Production Research 36 (4), 1125-1140.
11. Ouenniche, J., Boctor, F. F., 1999. The impact of sequencing decisions on multi-item lot sizing and scheduling in flow shops. International Journal of Production Research 37 (10), 2253-2270.
12. Ouenniche, J., Bertrand, J. W. M., 2001. The finite horizon economic lot sizing problem in job shops: the multiple cycle approach. International Journal of Production Economics 74, 49-61.
13. Pesenti, R., Ukovich, W., 2003. Economic lot scheduling on multiple production lines with resource constraints. International Journal of Production Economics 81-82, 469-481.
14. Torabi, S. A., Karimi, B., Fatemi Ghomi S. M. T., 2005. The common cycle economic lot scheduling in flexible job shops: the finite horizon case. International Journal of Production Economics, In press.
15. Torabi, S. A., Fatemi Ghomi S. M. T., Karimi, B., 2005. A hybrid genetic algorithm for the finite horizon economic lot and delivery scheduling in supply chains. European journal of Operational Research, In press.