1. Eyre, B. E., “Results of A Comprehensive Field Trial of a United Kingdom Customer Telemetry System Using Mains Borne Signaling”, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Metering Apertures and Tariffs for Electricity Supply, IEE Conference Publication no. 317, 1990, pp. 252-256.
2. Baker, M., “Added Value Services Through the Use of AMR in Commercial and Industrial Accounts”, in Conference on Metering and Tariffs for Energy Supply, 25-28 May 1999, pp. 210-212.
3. Tamarkin, T. D., “Automatic Meter Reading”, Public Power, Vol. 50, No. 5, September-October 1992.
4. Hagmann, W., “A Spread Spectrum Communication System for Load Management and Distribution Automation” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 4, No. 1, January 1989, pp. 75-81.
5. Ferreira, H. C., Grove, H. M., Hooijen, O., & Han Vinck, A., “Power Line Communications: An Overview”, vol. 2, 1966, pp. 558-563.
6. Nunn, C., Moore, P. M., & Williams, P. N., “Remote Meter Reading and Control Using High-Performance PLC Communication over the Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Distribution Networks”, in 7th International Conference on Metering Apparatus and Tariffs for Electricity Supply, 1992, pp. 304-308.
7. Hooijen, O. G., “A Channel Mode for the Residential Power Circuit Used as a Digital Communications Medium”, IEEE transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 40, No. 4, November 1998, p. 331-336.
8. Dostert, K. M., “Frequency-Hopping Spread-Spectrum Modulation for Digital Communications over Electrical power Lines”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 8, No. 4, May 1990, pp. 700-710.
9.  Vines, R. G., Trussell, H. J., Gale, L. J., & OۥNeal, J. B., “Noise on Residential Power Distribution Circuits”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. EMC-26, No. 4, November 1984, pp. 161-168.
10. Newbury, J., “Communication Requirements and Standards for Low Voltage Mains Signaling”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 13, No. 1, January 1998, pp. 46-52.
11. Monticelli, D. M., & Wright, M. E., “A Carrier Current Transceiver IC for data Transmission over the AC Power Lines”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. SC-17, No. 6, December 1982, pp. 1158-1165.
12. Abraham, K. C., & Roy, S., “A Novel High Speed PLC Communication Modem”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 7, No. 4, October 1992, pp. 1760-1768.
13. Ramseier, S., Arzberger, M., & Hauser, A., “MV and LV Powerline Communications: Proposed IEC Standards”, In IEEE Transmission and Distribution Conference, Vol. 1, 1999, pp. 235-239.
14. King, M. C., Adame, J., Schaub, T., Rossi, G., & Ziglioli, F., “Experimental Systems for Tele-Reading over the Low Voltage Network”, In 6th International Conference on Metering Apparatus and Tariffs for Electricity Supply, 1990, pp. 154-157.
15. Golinsky, E., “Bi-Directional Communication for Remote Metering and Sophisticated Tariffication”, in 7th Apparatus International Conference on Metering and Tariffs for Electricity Supply, 1992, pp. 228-232.