1. Chalaturnyk R. J., Scott J. D., Chan D. H. K. and Rechards E. A. Stresses and deformations in reinforced soil slopes; Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 27, pp. 232- 244, 1990.
2. Fannin R. J. and Hermann S., Performance data for a sloped reinforced soil wall; Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 27, pp. 676–686, 1990.
3. Ghinelli A. and Sacchetti M., Finite element analysis of instrumented geogrid einforced slope; Proc. of Int. Conf. on Geosynthetics, Vol. 2, pp. 649- 654,1998.
4. Han J., Leshchinsky D. and Shao Y., Influence of tensile stiffness of geosynthetic reinforcements on performance of reinforced slopes. Proc. 7th International Conf. on Geosynthetics, France, Delmas and Gourc (edit.), Vol. 1, 2002, pp. 197- 200.
5. Ingold T. S., Reinforced Earth, 1982.
6. Jewell R. A., Soil Reinforcement with geotextiles CIRIA, Special Publcation 123, 1996.
7. Jewell R. A., Revised design charts for steep reinforced slopes, Reinforced Embankment, theory and Practice, pp. 1-30 Thomas Telford, London, 1991.
8. Leshchinsky D., Design dilemma: Use peak or residual strength of soil; Geotextiles and Geomembranes, Vol. 19, 2001, pp. 111-125.
9. Leshchinsky D. and Boedeker R.H., Geosynthetic reinforced soil structures, ASCE, J of Geotech. Eng., Vol. 115, No. 10, 1989, pp. 1459-1478.
10. Leshchinsky D., Stability of Geosynthetic reinforced steep slopes, Slope Stability Engineering, 1999, pp. 49-66.
11. Michalewich Z., Generic algorithm + data structure = evolution programs , Springer– Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1992.
12. Michalowski R. L., Stability of uniformly reinforced slopes; ASCE, J. of Geotec. and Geoenv. Eng. Vol. 123, No. 6, 1990, pp. 546-556.
13. Plaxis Manual, Version 7.2 A.A. Balkema, Netherlands, 1998.
14. Porbaha A. and Kobayashi M., An Investigation of Hazard in Reinforced Embankment, Geotechnical Hazards, 1998, pp. 251-258.
15.Qhaderii R. Study of stability of geo-synthetically reinforced slope by application of finite element program of Plaxis 2D., M.Sc. Thesis, Soil Mechanics and Found. Eng. Group, Civil Engineering Department of IUT, Iran, 2003.
16. Reugger R., Geotextile reinforced soil structure, Proc. Third Int. Conf. on Geotextile, Vienna, Austria, 1986, pp. 453-654.
17. Sawicki A. and Lesniewska D., Limit Analysis of Cohesive Slopes Reinforced with Geotextiles, Computers and Geotechnics, Vol. 7, No. 1, 1989, pp. 53-66.
18. Schmertmann G. R., Chourey-Curties V. E., Johnson R. D. and Bonapart R. Design Charts for geogrid-reinforced soil slopes Proc. Geosynthetics, Industrial Fabrics Assn., Int. St. Paul, Minn., Vol. 1, 1987, pp. 108-120.
19. Vidal H. (1969a), The principles of reinforced earth. Highway Res. Rec., No. 282, pp. 1-16.
20. Wright S. G. and Duncan J. M., Limit Equilibrium Stability Analysis for Reinforced slopes, Transp. Res. 1330, Transp. Res. Board, Washington, 1991, pp. 40-46.
21. Zornberg J. G., Sitar n. and Mitchel J. K., Limit equilibrium as basis for design of geosynthetic reinforced slopes, ASCE, J. of Geotech. & Geoenv. Eng., Vol. 124, No. 8, 1998, pp. 684- 698.
22. Zorenberg J. G. and Arriaga F., Reinforced Soil Design: Integration of digital image analysis, numerical modeling and limit equilibrium, Technical Report, Colorado Advanced Software Institute, 2000, USA.