1. Ota, T., Aiba, S., Tsuruta, T. and Kaga, M., “Forced Convection Heat Transfer from an Elliptic Cylinder of Axis Ratio 1: 2”, Bulletin of JSME, Vol. 26, No. 212, (1983), 262–267.
2. Ota, T., Nishiyama, H. and Taoka, Y., “Heat transfer and flow around an elliptic cylinder”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 27, No. 10, (1984), 1771–1779.
3. Merker, G. P. and Hanke, H., “Heat transfer and pressure drop on the shell - side of tube-banks having oval-shaped tubes”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 29, No. 12, (1986), 1903–1909.
4. Prasad, B. V. S. S. S., Tawfek, A. A. and Rao, V. R. M., “Heat Transfer from Aerofoils in Cross-Flow”, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 19, (1992), 870-890.
5. Kondjoyan, A., Daudin, J. D., “Effects of free stream turbulence intensity on heat and mass transfer at the surface of a circular cylinder and an elliptical cylinder axis ratio 4”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 38, No. 10, (1995), 1735–1749.
6. Salazar, E., Gonzalez, J. J., Lopez De Ramos, A., Pironti, F. and Gonzalez-Mendizabal, D., “Evaluation of the heat transfer coefficient in a bank of elliptic tubes”, American Institution of Chemical Engineers, AIChE Symposium Series, Heat Transfer, Vol. 314, (1997), 185–190.
7. Badr, H. M., “Force convection from a straight elliptical tube”, Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 34 (1998), 229-236.
8. Hasan, A., Sire,n K., “Performance investigation of plain circular and oval tube evaporatively-cooled heat exchangers”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 24 (5-6), (2004), 777-790.
9. Tiwari, S., Maurya, D., Biswas, G. and Eswaran, V., “Heat transfer enhancement in cross - flow heat exchangers using oval tubes and multiple delta winglets”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 46, (2003), 2841-2856.
10. Matos, R. S., Laursen, T. A., Vargas, J. V. C. and Bejan, A., “Three-dimensional optimization of staggered finned circular and elliptic tubes in forced convection”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 43, (2004), 477-487.
11. Bouris, D., Konstantinidis, E., Balabani, S., Castiglia, D. and Bergeles, G., “Design of a novel, intensified heat exchanger for reduced fouling rates”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, (2005), 3817-3832.
12. White, F., “Fluid Mechanics”, McGraw - Hill, New York, (2005).
13. Quarmby, A. and AL-Fakhri, A. A. M., “Effect of Finite Length on Forced Convection Heat Transfer from Cylinder”, Int. J. Heat Mass transfer, Vol. 23, (1980), 463-469.
14. Netcati Ozisik, M., “Heat transfer”, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1985).
15. Douglas, J. F., Gasiorek, J. M. and Swaffield, J. A., “Fluid Mechanics”, Longman Scientific and Technical, New York, (1990).