1. Vahl ِDavis, G. and Thomas, R. W., “Natural convection between Concentric Vertical Cylinders”, High-Speed Computing in Fluid Dynamics, The Physics of Fluids Supplement II, (1968), 198-207.
2. Sparrow, E. M. and Charmchi, M., “Natural Convection Experiments in an Enclosure between Eccentric or, Concentric Vertical Cylinders of Different Height and Diameter” , International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 26, (1983), 133-143.
3. Jae-Heon Lee and Golstein, R. J., “An Experimental Study on Natural Convection Heat Treansfer in an Inclined Square Enclosure Containing Internal Energy sources” , ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 110, (1988), 345-349.
4. Karayiannis, T. G. and Tarasuk, J. D., “Natural Convection in an Inclined Rectagular Cavity with Different Thermal Boundary Conditions at the Top Plate”, ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 110, (1988), 350-357.
5. Molki, M. and Sparrow, E. M., “An Empirical Correlation for the Average Heat Transfer Coefficient in Circular Tubes” , ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 108, (1986), 482-484.
6. Sparrow, E. M., Ramsey, J. W. and Harris, J. S., “The Transition from Natural Convection-Controlled Freezing to Conduction-Controlled Freezing” , ASME Journal ofHeat Transfer, Vol. 103, No. 7, (1981).
7. Sparrow, E. M., Larson, E. D. and Ramsey, J. W., “Freezing on a Finned Tube for Either Conduction Controlled Heat Transfer”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 24, No. 273, (1981).
8. Holman, J. P., Heat Transfer, 5th edn, McGraw-Hill , Kogakusha, Japan, (1981).