1. Nakayama, A. and Noda, H., “LES Simulation of Flow Around a Bluff Body Fitted with a Splitter Plate”, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, (2000), 85-96.
2. Tiwari, S., Chakraborty, D., Biswas, G. and Panigrahi, P. K., “Numerical Prediction of Flow and Heat Transfer in a Channel in The Presence of a Built-in Circular Tube with and Without an Integral Wake Splitter”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, (2005), 439-453.
3. Hwang, Jong-Yeon. and Yang, Kyung-Soo., “Reduction of Flow-Induced Forces on a Circular Cylinder Using a Detached Splitter Plate”, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University Incheon, Korea, (2000), 402-751.
4. Nathalie Boisaubert, Alain Texier, “Effect of a splitter plate on the near-wake development of a semi-circular cylinder”, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, (1998), 100-111.
5. Anderson, E. A. and Szewczyk, A. A., “E ffects of a splitter plate on the near wake of a circular cylinder in 2 and 3-dimensional flow configurations”, Exp. Fluids, (1997), 161-174.
6. Farahbode, A. and Kahrom, M., “Heat Transfer Enhancement by Insertion of a Square Rod into a Turbulent Boundary Layer, M.Sc. Thesis, (2004).
7. Gete, Z. and Evans, R. L., “An experimental investigation of unsteady turbulent wake-boundary layer interaction”, J. of Fluids and Structures, (2003), 43-45.
8. Xu, G. and Zhou, Y., “Momentum and heat transfer in a turbulent cylinder wake behind a streamwise oscillating cylinder”, International journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, (2005), 4062-4072.
9. Kim., J., “Investigation of a Reattachment Turbulent Shear Layer, Flow Over a Backward-Facing Step”, Tran Sactin of the ASME, Journal of Fluid Engineering, (1980), 302-308.
10. Davidson, L., “An Introduction to Turbulence Models”, Publication 97/2, Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg, Sweden, (2003).
11. Orlanski, I., “A simple Boundary Condition for Unbounded Hyperbolic Flows”, J. Computational Physics, Vol. 21, (1976), 251-269.
12. Gresho, P. M., “Seventh Int. Conference Gresho, P. M., “Seventh Int. Conf. On Num. Meth. In Laminar and Turbulent Flows”, Stanford Univ., Paloalto, Ca, July, (1991), 15-19.
13. Yang, Y., “Numerical Study of a Backward-Facing Step With Uniform Normal Mass Bleed”, Int .J. Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 40, No. 7, Copyright, (1997), 1677-1686.