1. Blaylock, N. and Allen, J., “Statistical Goal Parameter Recognition”, 14th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS'04), Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, U.S.A., (June 3-7, 2004), 297-304.
2. Sentz, K. and Ferson, S., “Combination of Evidence in Dempster-Shafer Theory”, Sandia National Laboratories SAND 2002-0835, (April 2002).
3. Wu1, H., Siegel, M., Stiefelhagen, R. and Yang, J., “Sensor Fusion using Dempster-Shafer Theory”, Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, IMTC '03, Proceedings of the 20th IEEE, Vol. 2, (May 20-22, 2003), 907-912.
4. Smarandache, F. and Dezert, J., “Advances and Applications of DSmT for Information Fusion, American Research Press, Rehoboth, U.S.A., (2004).
5. Dezert, J. and Smarandache, F., “On the Generation of Hyper-Powersets for DSmT”, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of Information Fusion, Vol. 2, (July 2003), 1118-1125.
6. Dezert, J. and Smarandache, F., “Partial Ordering of Hyper-Powersets and Matrix Representation of Belief Functions Within DSmT”, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of Information Fusion, Vol. 2, (July 2003), 1230-1238.
7. Rowshan, Sh. and Simonetta, R., “Intrusion Detection for Public Transportation Facilities Handbook”, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington D.C., U.S.A., (2003).
8. Henderson, T., Grant, E. and Luthy, K., “Precision Localization in Monte Carlo Sensor Networks”, ISCA 18th International Conference on Computer Applications in Industr. and Engineering, Sheraton Moana Surfrider, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A., (November 9-11, 2005), 26-31.