1. Matter, L. and Anderson, D. M. “A Systematic and Comprehensive Methodology for Advanced Analysis of Production Data”, Fekete Associates Inc., SPE 84472, (2003).
2. Intelligent Production Data Analysis-IPDATM, “Is Software Product Developed by Intelligent Solutions”, Inc. As Part of a Suite of Intelligent Software Applications for the Oil and Gas Industry”, Inc. Morgantown, West Virginia, U.S.A., http://www.intelligentsolutionsinc/. Com/IPDA.htm.
3. Arps, J. J., “Analysis of Decline Curves”, Trans., AIME, Vol. 160, (1945), 228.
4. Fetkovich, M. J., Fetkovich, E. J. and Fetkovich, M. D., “Useful Concepts for Decline-Curve Forecasting, Reserve Estimation, and Analysis”, Phillips Petroleum Co., SPE Reservoir Engineering, (February 1996).
5. Carter, R. D., “Type Curves for Finite Radial and Linear Gas-Flow Systems: Constant-Terminal-Pressure Case”, SPEJ, (October 1985), 719.
6. Agarwal, R., “Analyzing Well Production Data Using Combined-Type-Curve and Decline-Curve-Analysis Concepts”, Society of Petroleum Engineers Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering Journal (SPEREE), Richardson, Texas, U.S.A., Vol. 1, No. 5, (October 1999), 478-488.
7. Fraim, M. L. and Wattenbarger, R. A., “Gas Reservoir Decline-Curve Analysis using Type Curves With Real Gas Pseudopressure and Normalized Time”, SPEFEE, (December 1987), 671.
8. Palacio, J. C. and Blasingame, T. A., “Decline-Curve Analysis Using Type Curves-Analysis of Gas Well Production Data”, Paper SPE 25909 Presented at the 1993 SPE Rocky Mountain Regional Meeting/Low Permeability Reservoirs Symposium, Denver, Canada, (April 26-28, 1993).
9. Mohaghegh, S. D., “Virtual Intelligence Applications in Petroleum Engineering: Part 3; Fuzzy Logic”, Journal of Petroleum Technology, Distinguished Author Series, (November 2000), 82-87.
10. Mohaghegh, S. D., “Virtual Intelligence Applications in Petroleum Engineering: Part 2; Genetic Algorithms”, Journal of Petroleum Technology, Distinguished Author Series, (October 2000), 40-46.
11. Cox, D. O., Kuuskraa, V. A. and Hansen, J. T., “Advanced Type Curve Analysis for Low Permeability Gas Reservoirs”, SPE Gas Technology Symposium, SPE 35595, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, (April 28-May 1, 1995).
12. Mohaghegh, S. D., “Virtual Intelligence Applications in Petroleum Engineering: Part 1; Neural Networks”, Journal of Petroleum Technology, Distinguished Author Series, (September 2000), 64-73.
13. Gaskari, R., Mohaghegh, S. D. and Jalali, J., “An Integrated Technique for Production Data Analysis With Application to Mature Fields”, Society of Petroleum Engineers Production and Operations Journal (SPEPP), Richardson, Texas, U.S.A., Vol. 22, No. 4, (2008), 403-416.
14. Mata, D., Gaskari, R. and Mohaghegh, S. D., “Fieldwide Reservoir Characterization Based on a New Technique for Production Data Analysis (Single and Multilayer Formations)”, Proceedings, Society of Petroleum Engineer’s Eastern Regional Conference, SPE 11120, Lexington, Kentucky, U.S.A., (October 17-19, 2007).