1. Li, J., Chae, J., Lee, S. and Jeong, J.S., “Modeling the Effects of Split Injection Scheme on Soot and NOx Emissions of Direct Injection Diesel Engines by a Phenomenological Combustion Model”, SAE Paper, No. 962062, (1996).
2. Tow, T.C. and Piperpont, D.A., “Reducing Particulate and NOx Emissions by using Multiple Injections in a Heavy duty DI Diesel Engine”, SAE Paper,No. 950897, (1995).
3. Bakenhus, M.D. and Reitz, R., “Two-Color Combustion Visualization of Single and Split Injections in a Single-Cylinder Heavy-Duty D.I. Diesel Engine using an Endoscope-Based Imaging System”, SAE Paper, No. 1999-01-1112, (1999).
4. Patterson, M.A., Kong, S., Hampson, G.J. and Reitz, R.D., “Modeling the Effects of Fuel Injection Characteristics on Diesel Engine Soot and NOx Emissions”, SAE Paper, No. 940523, (1994).
5. Bianchi, G.M., Peloni, P., Corcione, F.E. and Lupino, F., “Numerical Analysis of Passenger Car HSDI Diesel Engines with the 2nd Generation of Common Rail Injection Systems: The Effect of Multiple Injections on Emissions”, SAE Paper,No. 2001-01-1068, (2001).
6. Tatschi, R., Gabrief, H.P. and Priesching, P., “Fire-a Generic CFD Platform for DI Diesel Engine Mixture Formation and Combustion Simulation”, User’s Group Meeting at the SAE Congress, Detroit, M.I., (March 4, 2001).
7. Shayler, P.j. and Ng, H.K., “Simulation Studies of the Effect of Fuel Injection Pattern on NOx and Soot Formation in Diesel Engines”, SAE Paper, No. 2004-01-0116, (2004).
8. Chryssakis, C.A., Assanis, D.N., Kook, S. and Bae, C., “Effect of Multiple Injections on Fuel-Air Mixing and Soot Formation in Diesel Combustion using Direct Flame Visualization and CFD Techniques”, Spring Technical Conference, ASME, No. ICES2005-1016, Chicago, I.L., U.S.A., (April 5-7, 2005).
9. Pirouzpanah, V. and Kashani, B.O., “Prediction of Major Pollutants Emission in Direct-Injection Dual-Fuel Diesel and Natural Gas Engines”, SAE Paper, No. 1999-01-0841, (1999).
10. FIRE Engine Simulation Environment user Manual, V. 8.5, (2006).
11. AVL FIRE user Manual, V. 8.5, (2006).
12. Payri, F., Benajes, J., Margot, X. and Gil, A., “CFD Modeling of the in-Cylinder Flow in Direct-Injection Diesel Engines”, Computers and Fluids, Vol. 33, (2004), 995-1021.
13. Liu, A.B. and Reitz, R.D., “Modeling the Effects of Drop Drag and Break-up on Fuel Sprays”, SAE Paper, No. 930072, (1993).
14. Dukowicz, J.K., “Quasi-Steady Droplet Change in the Presence Of Convection”, Informal Report Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, LA7997-MS.
15. Naber, J.D. and Reitz, R.D., “Modeling Engine Spray/Wall Impingement”, SAE Paper, No. 880107, (1988).
16. Halstead, M., Kirsch, L. and Quinn, C., “The Auto Ignition of Hydrocarbon Fueled at High Temperatures and Pressures-Fitting of a Mathematical Model”, Combustion Flame, Vol. 30, (1977), 45-60.
17. Khoshbakhti Saray, R., “Enhancement of Combustion Process in Dual Fuel Engines at Part Loads by using Suitable Techniques”, IJE, Transactions B, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2009), 77-90.