1. Farooq. A.H.S. (May 1997), Flexural behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by external unbounded reinforcement .PHD thesis, Heriot-Watt university, Edinburgh, Scotland, 358p.
2. Abdollahi, M., Naghipour, M., and Mohammadi Doostdar, H., Modeling and analysis of strengthened reinforced concrete beams by external strengthening bars by finite element method. The First Conference on Retrofitting of Structures, 2002.
3. Erfanian, R., Experimental investigation of beams strengthened by external reinforcement. M. Sc thesis, School of Engineering, University of Mazandaran, spring 2002.
4. Fooladvand, R., Naghipour, M., and Mohammadi Doostdar, H., Experimental studies of pre-loaded reinforced concrete cracked beams strengthened by external reinforcement. First National Congress of Civil Engineering, 2004.
5. Hosseini Abrishami, M., Naghipour, M., The experimental study of strengthening of reinforced concrete beams by unbounded post-tensioned external bars, 2005.
6. Pannell, F.N., The ultimate moment resistance of unbounded prestressed concrete, Magazine of concrete research ,Vol. 22, No. 66, PP. 43-53, March 1969.
7. Mattock .A.H., Yamazaki, j. And Kattula, B.T., Comparative study of prestressed concrete beam with and without bond, ACI journal, Vol. 68, No. 2, pp. 116-125, February 1971.
8. Harjli, M.H. and Kanj, M.A., ultimate flexural strength of concrete prestressed members with bonded tendons, ACI structural journal, Vol. 88, No. 6, PP. 663-673, November – December 1991.
9. Nemati, M., Analysis of pre-loaded reinforced concrete beams strengthened by external pre-tensioned reinforcing bars and their modeling by finite element method. M.Sc. Thesis, School of Engineering, University of Mazandaran, summer 2008.
10. Abdollahi, M., Modeling and analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by external strengthening reinforcing bars using finite element method. M.Sc thesis, School of Engineering, University of Mazandaran, spring 2001.
11. Razaghi, J., Hosseini, A., and Hatami, F., Finite element method application in nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete structures. Second National Congress of Civil Engineering, 2005.
12. Antony J.Wolanski, B.S. (may 2004), Flexural Behavior of reinforced and prestressed concrete beams using FRP element Analysis, A thesis submitted to the faculty of the graduated school, Marquetee university, in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of master of science, p.118.
13. Nemati, M., and Naghipour, M., Modeling of pre-loaded reinforced concrete beams strengthened by external pre-tensioned reinforcing bars by finite element method. Fourth National Congress of Civil Engineering. 2008.
14. Fanning .p, Nonlinear models of reinforced and post tensioned concrete beams, Lecture, Department of Civil Engineering University College Dublin Earls fort Terrace, Dublin, Ireland, P.13, 2001.
15. Kachlakev, D., and Miller, T., Final report, Finite element modeling of reinforced concrete structures strengthened with FRP laminates, Oregon state University, May 2001, p. 105.
16. ANSYS Manual.ver 9.00.