1. Perry L. Y., “Surface roughness effects on heat transfer in micro scale single phase”, Proceedings of the Sixth International ASME Conference on Nano channels, Micro channels and Mini channels, Darmstadt, Germany, June 23-25, (2008)
2. Suzue Y., Morimoto K., Shikazono N., Suzuki Y. and Kasagi N., “High performance heat exchanger with oblique wavy walls”, 13th international Heat Transfer Conference, Sydney, Australia,13-18 August (2006)
3. Liting Tian, Yaling He, Yubing Tao, Wenquan Tao, A comparative study on the air-side performance of wavy fin-and-tube heat exchanger with punched delta winglets in staggered and in-line arrangements, International Journal of Thermal Sciences Vol. 48, (2009), 1765–1776.
4. Rathod M.K., Shah Niyati K., PrabhakaranP., “Performance evaluation of flat finned tube fin heat exchanger with different fin surfaces”,Applied Thermal Engineering Vol. 27, (2007), 2131–2137.
5. Kahrom M., Farievar S., Haidarie A., “The effect of square splittered and unsplittered rods in flat plate heat transfer enhancement”, International Journal of Engineering, Vol 20, No. 1, (2007), 83-94,
6. Inaoka J., Yamamoto J., Suzuki K., “Dissimilarity between heat transfer and momentum transfer in a disturbed boundary layer with insertion of a rod-modeling and numerical simulation”, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 20, (1999), 290-301.
7. Teraguchi K., Katoh K., Azuma T., “Dissimilarity between turbulent momentum and heat transfer by excitation of transverse vortex”, Journal of The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 80, (2005)
8. Kong H., Choi H., Lee J. S., “Dissimilarity between the velocity and temperature fields in a perturbed turbulent thermal boundary layer”, Phys. Of Fluids, Volume 13, No. 5, (2001), 1466.
9. Gosselin L., Gingras M.T., Potvin F.M., “Review of utilization of genetic algorithms in heat transfer problems”,International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 52, (2009), 2169–2188.
10. MacCormack W., Tutty O.R., Rogers E., Nelson P.A., “Stochastic optimization based control of boundary layer transition”, Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 10, No. 3, (200), pp. 243-260.
11. Leng G.S.B., Ng T.T.H., “Application of genetic algorithms to conceptual design of amicro-air vehicle”, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 15, (2002), 439–445.
12. Tiwari S., Chakraborty D., Biswas G., Panigrahi P.K., “Numerical prediction of flow and heat transfer in a channel in the presence of a built-in circular tube with and without an integral wake splitter”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, (2005), 439–453.
13. Amanifard A., Nariman-Zadeh N., Borji M., Khlkhali A., A. Habibdoust, “Modeling and Pareto optimization of heat transfer and flow coefficients in micro channels using GMDH type neutral networks and genetic algorithms”, Journal of Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 49, No. 2, (2008), 311-325.
14. Xie G.N., Sunden B., Wang Q.W., “Optimization of compact heat exchangers by a genetic algorithm”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 28, (2008), 895–906.
15. Gholap A.K., Khan J.A., “Design and multi-objective optimization of heat exchangers for refrigerators”, Journal ofApplied Energy, Vol. 84, (2007), 1226–1239.
16. Hilbert R., Jaiga G., Barn R., Thevenin D., “Multi-objective shape optimization of a heat exchanger using parallel genetic algorithms”, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 49, (2006), 2567-2577.
17. Bagley, J.D "The behavior of adaptive systems which employ genetic and correlation algorithms", Dissertation Abstracts International, University of Michigan, Vol. 28 No.12, (1967).
18. Holland J.H., “Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems”, MIT Press ed., ISBN-13: 9780262581110, (1992).
19. De Jong, K., “Using genetic algorithms to search program spaces”, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 210–216. Cambridge, MA:Lawrence Erlbaum. (1987)
20. Goldberg D.E., “Genetic algorithms in search, optimization and machine learning”, Addison-Wesley, Reading, (1989).
21. Davidson L., “An Introduction to turbulence models”, Publication 97/2, Department of Thermo and Fluid Dynamics, Chalmers University of Technology, (2003).
22. Gatski T.B., Hussaini M.Y., Lumley J.L., “Simulation and modeling of turbulent flows”, ICASE/LaRc series in Computational Science and Engineering, ISBN 0-19-510643-1 Oxford University Press, (1996).
23. Kahrom M., Khoshnewis A.B., Bani Hashemi H., “Hot Wire Anemometry in the Wake of Trapezoidals in the Vicinity of a Falt Plate”, Report No. 40258, Faculty of Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Jan. (2009).