E. Afjei, O. Hashemipour, M. A. Saati and M.
M. Nezamabadi, “A new hybrid brushless dc motor/generator without permanent
magnet,” International Journal of Engineering (IJE), Vol. 20,
No. 1, (2007), 77-86.
E. Afjei, M. Fallah “An efficient drive
circuit for switched reluctance motor,” International
Journal of Engineering (IJE), Vol. 12, No. 3, (1999),
J.P. Lyons, and S.R. MacMinn, “Lock Detector
For Switched Reluctance Machine Rotor Position Estimator,” US Patent No.
O.Ahmed, K. Ohyama, Y. Narumoto, H. Fujii
and H. Uehara, “Sensorless Operation Of Srm Drives From Starting To Steady
State,” IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics. Electron,
E. Kayikci and R.D. Lorenz, “Self-Sensing
Control of a Four Phase Switched Reluctance Drive Using High Frequency Signal
Injection including Saturation Effects,” IEEE Ind, (2009), 611-618.
M.Ehsani, I.Hosein and A.B.Kulkarani,
“Elimination of Discrete Position Sensor and Current Sensor in Switched
Reluctance Motor Drives,” IEEE Trans on Power Electronics, Vol.
28, No. 1, (1992), 128 - 135.
A.Moraveji, A. Siadatan, E. Afjei, M. Rafiee
and E. Zarei Ali Abadi, “DSP Sensorless Controller of Switched Reluctance
Motor-Generator Approaching to AM Modulation,” IEEE Ind, (2011), 1-5.
A.Najafi, E. Afjei and H. Khalili, “Rotor
Position Detection in SRM Drive Utilizing Phase Shift Variations in a Formed
Resonant Circuit,” IEEE Ind, (2007), 1-5.
P.P. Acarnley, “Stepping Motors: A Guide to
Modern Theory and Practice,” Peter Peregrinus Ltd, (1982).
10. L. Yu-zhou and Z. Ke-gang, “Sensorless Speed Control of the Switched
Reluctance Motor Using Extended Kalman Filter,” IEEE Ind, (2010),
11. I.Hosein and M.Ehsani, “Rotor Position Sensing In Switched Reluctance
Motor Drivers By Measuring Mutually Induced Voltages,” IEEE Trans Ind.App,
Vol. 30, No. 3, (1994), 665-672.
12. E. Afjei, “A New Resonant Convertor Circuit for Reluctance Motor,” International
Journal of Engineering (IJE), Vol. 12, (1999), 69-80.
13. E. Afjei, H. Moradi Cheshmeh Baygi, and H. Nouri, “Detecting the Rotor
Position by Employing Pulse Injection Technique And Digital Pulse Width
Modulation Decoder in Switched Reluctance Motor,” IEEE Ind, (2010),
14. Z. Yi-feng, G. Qiong-Xuan and C. Hao, “A New Position Sensorless Control
Technology for Switched Reluctance Motor,” IEEE Ind,
15. W. Zeng, C. Liu, Q. Zhou, J. Cai and L. Zhang, “A New Flux/Current Method
for SRM Rotor Position Estimation,” IEEE Ind, (2009). 1-6.
16. Qiuli LIU, et al, “Design of Electric Drive System with SRM and its
Fuzzy Controller for Armored Vehicles,” IEEE Ind, (2011), 1187-1190.
17. Torkaman, H. and Afjei, E., “Comprehensive Magnetic Field based study on
Effects of Static Rotor Eccentricity in Switched Reluctance Motor Parameters
Utilizing three Dimensional Finite Element”, Electromagnetics Journal,
Taylor and Francis, Vol. 29, (2009), 421-433.
18. Torkaman, H. and Afjei, E., “Comprehensive Study of 2-D and 3-D Finite
Element Analysis of a Switched Reluctance Motor”, Journal of Applied Science,
Vol. 8, No. 15, (2008), 2758-2763.
19. Cheewoo Lee, R. Krishnan, and N. S. Lobo, " New Designs of a
Two-Phase E-Core Switched Reluctance Machine by Optimizing the Magnetic
Structure for a Specific Application: Concept, Design, and Analysis ", IEEE.
Industry Applications Society
Annual Meeting, (2008),
1 – 8.
20. Wayne Pengov , J.R. Hendershot Jr , TJE Miller, "A new low-noise
two-phase switched reluctance motor",
IEEE International Conference Electric Machines and Drives,
21. Magnet CAD Package: User Manual, Infolytica Corporation Ltd,
Montreal, Canada. (2006)
R.Krishnan, “Switched Reluctance Motor
Drivers: Modeling, Simulation, Analysis, Design and Application,” CRC Press,