1. Dinh, T., Marco, J., Greenwood, D., Harper, L., and Corrochano, D., “Powertrain modelling for engine stop–start dynamics and control of micro/mild hybrid construction machines”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics, Vol. 231, No. 3, (2017), 439–456.
2. Cunha, H.E., and Kyprianidis, K.G., “Investigation of the Potential of Gas Turbines for Vehicular Applications”, In ASME Turbo Expo 2012: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), (2012), 51–64.
3. Seo, J., Lim, H.S., Park, J., Park, M.R., and Choi, B.S., “Development and experimental investigation of a 500-W class ultra-micro gas turbine power generator”, Energy, Vol. 124, No. 124, (2017), 9–18.
4. Bracco, S., and Delfino, F., “A mathematical model for the dynamic simulation of low size cogeneration gas turbines within smart microgrids”, Energy, Vol. 119, No. 119, (2017), 710–723.
5. Kiribayashi, S., Yakushigawa, K., and Nagatani, K., “Design and Development of Tether-Powered Multirotor Micro Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System for Remote-Controlled Construction Machine”, Part of the Field and Service Robotics, Springer, Cham, (2018), 637–648.
6. Rahman, M., and Malmquist, A., “Modeling and Simulation of an Externally Fired Micro-Gas Turbine for Standalone Polygeneration Application”, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 138, No. 11, (2016), 112301–112315.
7. Tan, F.X., Chiong, M.S., Rajoo, S., Romagnoli, A., Palenschat, T., and Martinez-Botas, R.F., “Analytical and Experimental Study of Micro Gas Turbine as Range Extender for Electric Vehicles in Asian Cities”, Energy Procedia, Vol. 143, (2017), 53–60.
8. Karvountzis-Kontakiotis, A., Mahmoudzadeh Andwari, A., Pesyridis, A., Russo, S., Tuccillo, R., and Esfahanian, V., “Application of Micro Gas Turbine in Range-Extended Electric Vehicles”, Energy, Vol. 147, (2018), 351–361.
9. Gounder, J.D., Zizin, A., Oliver, L., Rachner, M., Kulkarni, S.R., and Aigner, M., “Experimental and numerical investigation of spray characteristics in a new FLOX® based combustor for liquid fuels for Micro Gas Turbine Range Extender (MGT-REX)”, In 52nd AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, (2016).
10. Capata, R., “Experimental tests of the operating conditions of a micro gas turbine device”, Journal of Energy & Power Engineering, Vol. 09, (2015), 326–335.
11. Nader, W.S.B., Mansour, C.J., and Nemer, M.G., “Optimization of a Brayton external combustion gas-turbine system for extended range electric vehicles”, Energy, Vol. 150, (2018), 745–758.
12. Bou Nader, W.S., Mansour, C.J., Nemer, M.G., and Guezet, O.M., “Exergo-technological explicit methodology for gas-turbine system optimization of series hybrid electric vehicles”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, Vol. 232, No. 10, (2018), 1323–1338.
13. Nada, T., “Performance characterization of different configurations of gas turbine engines”, Propulsion and Power Research, Vol. 03, No. 3, (2014), 121–132.
14. Dellenback, P.A., “Improved gas turbine efficiency through alternative regenerator configuration”, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 124, No. 3, (2002), 441–446.
15. Buonomano, A., Calise, F., D’Accadia, M.D., Palombo, A., and Vicidomini, M., “Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells–gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review”, Applied Energy, Vol. 156, No. 156, (2015), 32–85.
16. Ehsani, M., Gao, Y., Longo, S., and Ebrahimi, K., “ Modern electric, hybrid electric, and fuel cell vehicles”, CRC press, (2018).
17. Fernández, R.A., Caraballo, S.C., Cilleruelo, F.B., and Lozano, J.A., “Fuel optimization strategy for hydrogen fuel cell range extender vehicles applying genetic algorithms”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 81, (2018), 655–668.
18. Farrell, J.T., Kelly, K.J., Duran, A.W., Lammert, M.P., and Miller, E.S., “NREL/Industry Range-Extended Electric Vehicle for Package Delivery”, NREL/PR-5400-70558, National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States) (2018).
19. Sun, H., Qin, J., Hung, T.C., Lin, C.H., and Lin, Y.F., “Performance comparison of organic Rankine cycle with expansion from superheated zone or two-phase zone based on temperature utilization rate of heat source”, Energy, Vol. 149, (2018), 566–576.
20. Shah, R.M.A., McGordon, A., Amor-Segan, M., and Jennings, P., “Micro Gas Turbine Range Extender - Validation Techniques for Automotive Applications”, In Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference 2013 (HEVC 2013), Institution of Engineering and Technology, (2013).
21. Duan, J., Fan, S., Wu, F., Sun, L., and Wang, G., “Power balance control of micro gas turbine generation system based on supercapacitor energy storage”, Energy, Vol. 119, No. 119, (2017), 442–452.
22. Sarradj, E., Geyer, T., Jobusch, C., Kießling, S., and Neefe, A., “Noise Characteristics of a Micro Gas Turbine for Use in a Serial Hybrid Concept”, In 8th International Styrian Noise, Vibration & Harshness Congress: The European Automotive Noise Conference, SAE Technical Paper, (2014).
23. ISO, “Acoustics - Noise emitted by machinery and equipment - Determination of emission sound pressure levels at a work station and at other specified positions applying accurate environmental corrections”, ISO 11204:2010 (en), (2010), https://www.iso.org/standard/54906.html
24. Leitch, R.R., and Tokhi, M.O., “Active noise control systems”, IEE Proceedings A - Physical Science, Measurement and Instrumentation, Management and Education - Reviews, Vol. 6, No. 134, (1987), 525–546.