1. Kumar SR, Amiya K. Samanta DKSR. An experimental study on the compressive strength of alccofine with silica fume based concrete. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vol. 857, (2017), 36-40.
2. Jindal BB, Jindal BB, Singhal D, Sharma SK, Parveen. Suitability of Ambient-Cured Alccofine added Low-Calcium Fly Ash-based Geopolymer Concrete. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 12, (2017):1-10. doi:10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i12/110428
3. Saxena SK, Kumar M, Singh NB. Effect of Alccofine powder on the properties of Pond fly ash based Geopolymer mortar under different conditions. Environmental Technology and Innovation, Vol. 9, (2018):232-242.
4. Pawar, M. S., and A. C. Saoji. "Effect of Alccofine on self compacting concrete." International Journal of Engineering and Science, Vol. 2, No. 6 (2013): 05-09.
5. Suthar S, Shah SBK, Patel PPJ. Study on effect of Alccofine & Fly ash addition on the Mechanical properties of High performance Concrete, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 1, no. 3 (2013): 464-467.
6. Sharma, S.K., Kumarb, P. and Roya, A.K., "Comparison of permeability and drying shrinkage of self compacting concrete admixed with wollastonite micro fiber and flyash", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 1681-1690.
7. Bouzoubaa, N., Zhang, M. and Malhotra, V., "Mechanical properties and durability of concrete made with high-volume fly ash blended cements using a coarse fly ash", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 31, No. 10, (2001), 1393-1402.
8. Zhang, D., Zhang, Y., Cheng, T. and Yuan, J., "New analytic method for subgrade settlement calculation of the new cement fly-ash grave pile-slab structure", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 10, (2016), 1364-1371.
9. Palou, M.T., Kuzielová, E., Novotný, R., Šoukal, F. and Žemlička, M., "Blended cements consisting of portland cement– slag–silica fume–metakaolin system", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Vol. 125, No. 3, (2016), 1025-1034.
10. Mostari, M.S., Zaman, T., Sen, A. and Al Hassan, M.R., "Synthesis and characterization of porcelain body developed from rice husk ash", International Journal of EngineeringTransactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2017), 25-31.
11. Rath, B., Deo, S. and Ramtekkar, G., "Durable glass fiber reinforced concrete with supplimentary cementitious materials", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 964-971.
12. Bode Venkata Kavyateja, J. Guru Jawahar and C. Sashidhar, “Investigation on Ternary Blended Self Compacting Concrete using fly ash and Alccofine”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 6S, (2019), 447-451.
13. P. Narasimha Reddy and J. Ahmed Naqash, “Durability and Mechanical Properties of Concrete Modified with Ultra-Fine Slag”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 5, (2019), 875–881.
14. R. Ramachandra, and S. Mandal. "Prediction of Compressive Strength of High-Volume Fly Ash Concrete Using Artificial Neural Network." In Sustainable Construction and Building Materials, Springer, Singapore, (2019), 471-483.
15. Chopra, D. and Siddique, R., Strength, permeability and microstructure of self-compacting concrete containing rice husk ash, Biosystems Engineering, Vol. 130, (2015) 72-80.
16. Rathore, Rituraj S., and Arpit Chawda. "Partial Replacement of OPC by Silica Fume with M60 Grade Concrete." Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Technology, Vol. 3, No. 8; (2016) 684-689.
17. Gayathri, K., K. Ravichandran, and J. Saravanan. "Durability and cementing efficiency of Alccofine in concretes." International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol. 5, No. 5 (2016): 460-467.
18. BIS. 8112, Indian Standard 43 Grade Ordinary Portland Cement—Specification, Bureau of Indian Standards. 1989.
19. Alessandra Etuko Feuzicana de Souza Almeida, Eduvaldo Paulo Sichieri, “Thermogravimetric Analyses and Mineralogical Study of Polymer Modified Mortar with Silica Fume”, Materials Research, Vol. 9, No. 3, (2006) 321-326,
20. Tao Long, Qingyuan Wang, Zhongwei Guan, Yu Chen, and Xiaoshuang Shi, “Deterioration and Microstructural Evolution of the Fly Ash Geopolymer Concrete against MgSO4 Solution”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2017. doi.org/10.1155/2017/424721
21. Neven Ukrainczyk, Marko Ukrainczyk, Juraj Sipusic, Tomislav Matusinovic, “Xrd And Tga Investigation of Hardened Cement Paste Degradation”, Conference on Materials, Processes, Friction and Wear MATRIB’06, Vela Luka, (2006).
22. Qi Zhang and Guang Ye, “Microstructure Analysis of Heated Portland Cement Paste”, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 14 (2011) 830–836.
23. Nuruddeen Muhammad Musa, “Thermal Analysis of Cement Paste Partially Replaced With Neem Seed Husk Ash”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2014): 1101-1105.
24. Alma Delia Rodríguez Martínez, Martha Lilia Domínguez Patiño, Rosa María Melgoza Alemán, Gerardo Antonio Rosas Trejo, “Characterization by Thermogravimetric Analysis of Polymeric Concrete with High Density Polyethylene Mechanically Recycled”, Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, Vol. 2, (2014): 259-263.