1. ASHRAE, "Handbook of Fundamentals", American Society of Heating Refreigerants and Air Conditioning Enginner, New York, (1982).
2. Cunningham, J. R., "Calculation of Parameters from Group Contribution of the PFGC Equation of State", M. Sc. Thesis, University of Utah, Provo, Utah., (1974).
3. Jorgensen, S. S., "Gas Solubility Calculations, II-Applications of a New Group Contribution Equation of State, Fluid Phase Equilibria", Vol. 16, (1984), 317-351.
4. Fluid Properties Research Inc., Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma., (1980).
5. Perry, R. H., Green, D. W. and J. O., "Maloney, Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook", Sixth Edition, McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., New York, (1984).
6. Pults, J. D., "The Chain-of-Rotators Equation of State", Ph. D. Thesis, Prude University, (1988).
7. Moshfeghani, M., "The PFGC Equation of State at the Age of 14"; J. of Eng., Islamic. Republic of Iran, Vol. 1, No. 4, (1988).
8. Moshfeghani, M., Shariat, A. and Erbar, J. H., "Application of the PFGC*MES Equation of State of Synthetic and Natural Gas Systems", A. C. S. Symp. Ser. Vol. 33, (1988), 333-359.
9. Moshfeghani, M., Shariat, A. and Maddox, R. N., "Improved Liquid Density with Modefied Peng-Robinson Equation" ; Chem. Eng. Comm., Vol. 73, (1988), 205-215.
10. Reid, R. C., Sherwood, T. K. and Prausnitz, J. M., "The Properties of Gases and Liquids", 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York, (1977).
11. Shariat, M. H., Dehghani, F. and Moshfeghian, M., "Extension and Evaluation of CORGC EOS for Prediction of Thermodynamic Properties of Polar and Nonpolar Compounds";J. of Fluid Phase Equilibria, (1993), 19-40, 85.
12. Zia-Razzaz, M. and Moshfeghian, M., "Application of the CORGCEOS with a New Mixing Rule to Polar and Nonpolar Fluids"; J. of Fluid Phase Equilibria, Vol. 91, (1993), 239-263,.