1. Rolling, J. B., Mcfarland, W. F., Duke, C. L., Stocton, W. R., Griffin, L. I. and Philips, D. T., "Cost-Effectiveness and Sately” Current Practices and Needed Improvements", DOT-FH-11, Texas Transporatation Institute, (1979).
2. Hirschleifer, J., "Minimum Attractive Rate of Return for Public Investment", Rand Crop., August, (1990).
3. McCrimmon, K., "An Overview of Multiple Criteria Objective Decision Making", Columbia, The University of South Carolina Press, (1983), 18-24.
4. McCrimmon, K., "Decision Making Among Multi-Attribute Alternatives; A Survey and Consolidated Approach", RM-5877, DOT, Santa Monica, Rand, (1985).
5. Griffin, L.I., "Input Data for Cost-Effectiveness Models of Highway Accident Countermeasures", DOT-FH-9243, Texas Transportation Institute, September, (1980).
6. Marsten, E. and Morin, T.L., "A Hybride Approach to Discrete Mathematical Programming", Mathematical Programming, Vol. 14, (1978), 21-40.
7. Scott Sink, D., "Productivity Management” Planning, Measurment and Evaluation, Control and Improvement", John Wiley and Son, Inc., New York, (1985).
8. Shang, Y. C., "Aquaculure Economics Basic Concepts and Methods of Analysis", Boulder, Colorde, Westview Press, (1981).
9. singhal, A. "Fixed Order Branch and Bound Methods for Mixed Integer Programming", Unpublished Ph. D. dissertation, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, (1988).
10. Wilson, M., "A Mathematical Programming Approach to Production Scheduling in Aquculture", University of Arizona, Tucson, Arisona, (1984).